Welcome to the 2024 National Restaurant Association Show's Education Proposal Application
We are accepting proposals for unique, engaging, and highly relevant education sessions to present in person at the 2024 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place May 18-21, 2024 in Chicago, IL.
- Application deadline: 11:59 p.m. CST, September 29, 2023. Once submitted, a panel of industry experts will review and evaluate proposals based on our selection criteria and educational priorities.
- Submitters notified of their proposal status: November 1, 2023
- Click here to review the complete Session Proposal Guidelines and process.
- If you want to go back and edit your proposal do not submit it completely after Step 3. Instead, use the 'Pick Up Where You Left Off' feature to send yourself an email with a link that allows you to edit your application at a later date. Once your application is submitted after Step 3 you will not be able to make changes.
- Please note that the "Pick Up Where You Left Off" feature will only save your work through the previous step. If preferred, you can prepare your proposal in a separate document before starting the online application to avoid any inadvertent data loss. Please see Appendix B in the Session Proposal Guidelines for a complete checklist of information needed to prepare your proposal.
Note for suppliers: We do not accept proposals from suppliers or any employee or representative of a supplier through the Call for Proposals. In order to participate in the Show’s education program, suppliers must exhibit at the 2024 Show and sponsor the session. Please contact email@example.com for more information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Tips for a good proposal:
- A complete proposal! This includes session title, description, learning objectives, supporting materials, and all speaker information. We will not consider incomplete submissions.
- Proposals should be specific, well-titled, and illustrative of the impact of the content to be presented. The more specific a proposal, the better.
- Your title is going to be fighting for attention with dozens of other titles, so be creative but make sure it is direct and explanatory.
- Speakers are just as important as the content! It is critical you include all speaker details in your proposals (speaker name, title, company, contact information, headshot and biography), as the proposed speaker(s) heavily impact scoring. Make sure to confirm with the speaker(s) their availability to present during the 2024 Show prior to submitting the proposal.
- Identify ways to engage your audience to maximize the impact of your proposed session (i.e. case studies, scenario-based exercises, discussions, group work, etc.)
- Proof your work!
Thank you in advance for your submission, and we look forward to reviewing your proposal!
Questions? Contact the Show Programming Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.